Making a homemade cuticle cream is a great way to bring moisture and health back to nails. This essential oil cuticle cream can also be used on hands, lips, or anywhere with dry spots.
- In small glass container, combine shea butter, beeswax, and Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Place in saucepan with 1–1 ½ inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients for 5–10 minutes until combined.Tip: Use a popsicle stick for easy cleanup.
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest for three minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Pour into container and let harden for 2–3 hours.
- To use, just apply a small amount to cuticles and rub until absorbed.
For more info on the oils or to purchase, click here.